This consent form has to be completed before any child returns to training along with the Consent of the parent. This is part of the agreed return to training safety protocol .
- Only the child is allowed to enter the playing area. Parents will be shown where to stand and view with demonstrations provided to the players at a safe distance
- Coach and player must adhere to the 2 meters social distance rule
- No Physical contact between player, coach and other players (i.e Handshakes)
- Please ensure your child brings their own water bottle in a named container
- Please make sure hands are sanatised before and after each session
- The coach will have anti-bacterial spray to make sure that all equipment is cleaned before use
- Players do not enter the playing area until instructed by the coach
- ALL FIRST AID to be administered by the parent or guardian or taken to the nearest hospital
Date of Birth:
Little Eagles - Jamie HollandU7s - George HepworthU8s - Mr Karl WellardU8s - Mr Richard KrzeminskiU9s - Mr Andy EvansU9s - Mr Ross McDaidU10s - Mr Gary MclaffertyU11s - Mr Kris McdermottU11s - Mr Jay WelshU12s - Mr Grant FlorenceU13s - Mr John BlakeU13s - Mr Ian WhartonU14s - Mr Mick HawthornU14s - Mr Dave LeybourneU15s - Mr Neil CoatesU16s - Mr Chris AllenGirls - Mr Stuart ONeilYounger Girls - Jamie Holland
Children of Primary School Age (U7's to U11's) require Parents/Guardians to remain with the Player at all Training Sessions
Has the player or any member of the household received a letter/communication from the NHS stating they are at a high-risk of severe illness from COVID-19?
Is the player or any member of the household?
Classed by the Government as extremely clinically vulnerable?Showing any Symptoms i.e Temp/Cough/Loss of Smell/TasteNone of the above
I give consent for my child to return to training under the current guidelines and under any future changes to the guidelines *?
I have read and understand the FA Guidance on RE-STARTING OUTDOOR COMPETITIVE GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL SUMMARY (Please see below for guide)
I agree, I give permission for my child to attend training with Eldwick Juniors on the understanding that the manager will put all necessary safety measures in place (as indicated in the FA Guidelines). I understand my responsibilities as a parent/guardian and will not allow my child to train in the event that s/he or a member of his/her household is symptomatic.